1) Is this is Managed Farm Land Project

This is a completely managed farm land project developed by Urban Farmers. Farms will be managed by professional agricultural specialist with over 30+ years of experience.

2) How about the maintenance and what will the cost per month

There will be a minimal maintenance charge of RS 2.5/Sq. ft. from the second year onwards. This charge has to be paid in advance during the start of the year.

3) Can we rent our farm house to the Resort and what is the expected revenue from the Farm house per month?

The Farm houses or cottage homes that are build, can we given on rent to the resort and you can expect a rent of up to 20,000/Month. The rents will be discussed on mutual consent between the farm owner and the developer at that point in time.

4) What are the plants that will be grown in each farm plot?

In 10 gunta’s of farm plot we will be planting around 90 – 100 plants, out of which 70% of the plant will be timber plants and the remaining 30% will be covered with horticulture plants. Each customer will have an option to choose the variety of plants to be planted in each farm plot.

5) What are the saplings options that are provided to the customer to choose from?

Timber Saplings: Teak, Melia Dubia, Mahogany, Silver wood and Sandalwood. Horticulture Saplings: hybrid coconut, Mango,Gauva, Sapota, Lemon, Drum Sticks, Curry leaves, Avacado (if there are any other horticulture saplings of your choice, we will plant it accordingly if it fits the soil and weather conditions.)

6) What is the source of water?

The area is surrounded by water streams and lakes; the entire stretch has a very good ground water table. The bore well will be the source of water for the farming and domestic use.

7) Will there be a 24/7 security throughout the farm, if we are planning to stay in our cottage.

Yes Urban Farmers will manage the entire property with 24/7operation setup and security.

8) When can we cut the teak and other trees planted in our plot?

Generally the maturity of the teak plat will be an approximate period of 12 – 15 years. A fully grown teak tree will grow upto 30 meters and a mature tree can yield about 15 – 25 Cu. Ft. of timber wood.

9) Will there be a demarcation using boundary wall or fence between individual farm plots.

There will not be compound walls or barbed wire fencing between each farm plots. Instead the demarcation will be done by stone fencing which will be placed at a distance of 10 feet and 1 foot above the ground; these stone fencing will be placed across all the three sides of the plot excluding the entrance. By doing this, there will be uniformity within the entire property making experience within the property great. We believe in unity, harmony and oneness

10) What is the distance from Bangalore to the project?

The distance to the project from NICE – Kanakapura road will be 62Km. The project is located 28Kms from Kanakapura town.

11) Are we eligible to buy an agricultural land in Karnataka?

The Karnataka Cabinet has decided to repeal Sections 79 (a), (b), (c) and 80 from the Land Reforms Act, so it has amended the Karnataka Land Reforms Act that will allow anyone to own agricultural land as on June 2020.